Friday, July 30, 2010

My Anne post


















I realize it has been quite sometime since I last blogged, and my last blog was a little on the depressing side. Let me assure you my soul has been refreshed.

The above pictures were taken at Prince Edward Island in Canada. My husband and I, along with my mother and father, just returned from a wonderful sojourn there. Everywhere we turned we saw the beauty of God's creation. It was in the bellowing waves that crash gently on the red sandstone beaches. It was in the rolling green pastures that melted into the red cliffs. It was in the endless fields of wildflowers which dotted the green earth with reds, pinks, purples, and yellows. I fell in love with the island just as I had two years earlier.

No wonder L.M. Montgomery the authoress of the Anne of Green Gables books loved her homeland. It truly is the most splendid place I've visited.

So folks, my soul is refreshed, refreshed by God's beauty.

I challenge you to look around and soak up the beauty in God's creation. How much more does the creator care for you?!

2 comments:

  1. Nicole, the photos are beautiful...sounds like a dream. I accept the challenge!!! Love you, Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I accept your challenge! In fact, I am soaking up one of God's BEAUTIFUL creations right now...she is laying on the couch across the room;).

    ReplyDelete