Tuesday, November 3, 2009

LOVE...

So...it's been quite sometime since I have blogged. The past few days I have been busy with a persistent fever and cold. It hasn't been fun, but God has blessed me with an amazing husband and family that has cared for me unconditionally. I LOVE my family SO much!!!

To my BELOVED HUSBAND,
Thank you for your LOVE. Everyday I rediscover why I am the most fortunate woman in the world. I fall more in LOVE with you every minute. This past week has been the most fulfilling, despite being sick, I have loved every second of it. We don't have to be deep in conversation, just being with you makes me ridiculously happy :)
Thank you for working so hard to make my dreams a reality. Thank you for all you sacrifice to make me comfortable and happy. Thank you for making me smile everyday, even when I'm upset. Thank you for taking care of me when I am sick. Thank you for helping me grow closer to our LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST! I am unspeakably proud of you.


Thank you. for your LOVE. I LOVE you. more than words.

No comments:

Post a Comment