Thursday, January 21, 2010

Jesus...My Hero.

I'm sure some of you have seen this skit before....but every time I watch it it almost brings me to tears. It hurts me to know how many struggling people there are in this world...and I'm one. I've been caught up in the things of the world. I've succumbed to some of the pressures that Hollywood and this world squash you with. I've always wanted to achieve perfection, but my failing was that I was measuring my perfection to the worlds standards and not Christ's standards. There was never any satisfaction in my life, I always felt I never measured up. Praise the Lord I don't have to struggle anymore...I'm redeemed by the blood of Christ. Thank you Jesus for fighting for me and saving me. I don't have to work to make myself perfect anymore, I am perfect...in Christ. I'm made in His imagine and He loves me just the way I am.

Jesus...You are my hero!!

Please if you are struggling let Him be your HERO! It's all He wants.

What is keeping you from letting Jesus rescue you from your struggles?

1 comment:

  1. Nicole, I'm speachless after viewing the video. WOW!!! How sad a state this world is in, and how blessed the believer is! This blog was worth the wait in gold.

    ReplyDelete