Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Prayer

Dear Lord,
I pray that I would be refreshed in You. Some days I feel so distant and undeserving of what you have sacrificed for me. Help me Lord to meditate and bask in the Love that you have for me. Forgive me Lord when I fail to give you the praise You deserve. Forgive me when I choose not to make the right decisions, forgive me when I don't love someone the way you call me to. Forgive me for not loving myself the way you want me to. Forgive me of all the sins that entangle me. I pray that you would work in my life, mold me into a woman whose life pleases you. Help me to be more like you...I need your strength and guidance, I need Your everything. I can't make it without you!

Lord revive me!

I want to make you smile!

"The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge.
He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
I call to the LORD, who is worthy of praise,
and I am saved from my enemies"

~Psalms 18:2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment