Wednesday, October 7, 2009


To my Husband,

You're my spiritual leader, my strength when I'm weak, my friend, my life-long companion, my counselor, my support, my encouragement, you're the one who knows me best and still to my wonderment loves me the most. Today an always, I am overwhelmingly thankful for you!

Thank you for loving our Lord above all and for serving Him with all your heart. I'm excited to go through this life with you holding my hand and lifting me up. Thank you for loving me the way Christ calls us to love one another. I'm truly at a loss for words to express how strong my feelings are for you! ...Thank you Jesus for the most wonderful man who loves me in the most wonderful ways!

I didn't think it was possible to be happier on our wedding day, but now having experienced life with you, I know I would have been even more elated to become your wife. You have made me so happy. I love the way you; make me laugh when I'm mad at you, always sing praises about me to other people, know what I'm going to say before I say it. I love the way you...
love me more and more everyday, accept me for who I am, even my faults, and love me with all your heart because of them. You continually amaze me. I love growing closer to you and discovering more about you. I'm so excited about this journey we're on, that started almost 2 years ago.

Thank you for your love and your endless compassion. You are the only one who I would want to make this journey with.
I love you baby

LOVE NEVER FAILS...
1 Corinthians 13:8

1 comment:

  1. Do I have THE BEST wife in the world or what!?! I am humbled, and VERY VERY THANKFUL! I LOVE YOU BABY!;)

    ReplyDelete